Didbear POWDER-FREE NITRILE BLUE DISPOSABLE GLOVES GD19 (BOX OF 100)
Made from high-quality nitrile, the Didbear Powder-Free Nitrile Blue Disposable Gloves GD19 (Box of 100) are designed to provide strong resistance in a range of environments. Completely latex and powder free, the gloves reduce the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions while still ensuring that dexterity and tear resistance are maintained.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DIDBEAR POWDER-FREE NITRILE BLUE DISPOSABLE GLOVES GD19
The key features of the Didbear Powder-Free Nitrile Blue Disposable Gloves GD19 are:
- Latex free to reduce risk of hypersensitivity or allergic reaction
- Nitrile material offers protection against tears while still ensuring flexibility
- Completely powder free to protect against contamination
- Certified food-safe for hygiene maintenance
- Beaded cuff improves strength and ease of donning, and prevents liquid roll-back
- Supplied in boxes of 100 gloves
CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE
Completely latex and powder free, the GD19 gloves are certified food-safe under EC1935/2004. This ensures that contamination is prevented and food hygiene standards are maintained.
DESIGNED FOR STRONG RESISTANCE
As well as being ideal for use with foodstuffs, the GD19 gloves have also been developed for tear protection while maintaining dexterity. The beaded cuff on the gloves makes them easy to put on, improves their overall strength, and helps to prevent liquid roll-back. On top of this, they are also low in residual chemicals to further reduce the risk of contact dermatitis.
APPLICATIONS OF THE DIDBEAR POWDER-FREE NITRILE BLUE DISPOSABLE GLOVES GD19
The Didbear Powder-Free Nitrile Blue Disposable Gloves GD19 are suitable for the following applications:
- Chemical handling
- Food packaging
- Food preparation
- Food retailing
- Food service
The Didbear Powder-Free Nitrile Blue Disposable Gloves GD19 are compliant with the following regulations:
- European PPE Directives 89/686/EEC
- CE Cat III (0086)
- EN420 Protective gloves: general requirements (Dexterity level 5)
- EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and micro-organisms penetration
- EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and micro-organisms permeation
- EN455 parts 1 and 3: Medical gloves for single use
In addition, the gloves have been tested to compliance to the following:
- AQL 1.5
- Food approval EC1935/2004
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.